Lebanon is preparing to receive an Economic and Trade mission from the International Organization of La Francophonie OIF, during the period from October 9 to 11, 2023.
The delegation will include around 80 companies from a member country, associate member or observer of the OIF, operating in one of the following economic sectors: agribusinesses, sustainable energy, digital, sustainable tourism, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
– Entrepreneurs, investors, business service providers, promoters of business, and investment projects
– Economics players: Association of Lebanese Industrialists, Chambers of commerce and industry, French-speaking economic networks, professional groups, bankers, financing institutions.
INDICATIVE SCHEDULE OF STAGES:
– High-level economic forum with the countries’ national authorities and economic players.
– B2B meetings with local businesses.
– Sector-specific company visits
It must be submitted on the platform provided for economic missions:
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
The OIF will select participants with the support of independent experts, taking into account the quality of the applications as well as geographical representation and gender equality criteria.