The Association is represented and is active in the following, mainly long - established national councils and committees:
- The Economic Consultative Committee to the Prime Minister
- The Social Security Fund
- The Industrial Research Institute
- The Lebanese Norms & Standards Institute
- The Courts of Labor Arbitration
- The Official Committee of Trade Agreements
- The Vocational Training Center Adults
- The High Council for Professional and Technical Education
- The Customs Sectorial Assessment Committees
- The Lebanese Association for Technical Education at all levels
Among the Association's many long-standing partners, we have closely collaborated with these U.N. specialized agencies: UNIDO, UNDP, UNEP, ESCWA, ILO, the World Bank as well as the International Organization for Employers and the National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce.
In the Arab region, the Association has cooperated with, among others, the Arab Labor Organization, the Arab Federation for Food Industries, the Arab Industrial Development and Mining Organization, the Islamic Bank for Development, and the Regional Arab Program for Labor Administration.
The Association also maintains close working relationships and has signed Memorandums of Understanding with Arab and international Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Industrial Federations.
The Association of Lebanese Industrialists represents Lebanese employers in the following Arab and International Organizations:
- The International Labor Conference
- The Arab Labor Conference
- The Arab Economic and Social Council
- The National Committee to the Joint Lebanon-EC Trade Cooperation Committee
- The International Organization of Employers
- Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises (UMCE)